Import Into One Wallet Chrome Extension
As of 11th February 2022 Harmony One Wallet is no longer the recomended Harmony wallet. PLEASE USE MY METAMASK STAKING GUIDE HERE.
You may have found yourself in the position where the likes of Blits, Guarda or Frontier are not updating their apps fast enough.
The solution: Import your wallet into One Wallet Chrome Extension. Gain back full control over your wallet. If you need any assitance on the below guide please contact me here.
Step 1: Seed Phrase or Private Key
Go grab your seed phrase or private key from your origin wallet e.g Blits. You should have these written down.
Step 2: Install One Wallet Chrome Extension
Visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/harmony-chrome-extension/fnnegphlobjdpkhecapkijjdkgcjhkib and click ‘Add to Chrome’
The wallet icon should appear at the top right of the browser. If not then click the jigaw icon and pin the harmony wallet to make it stay visible.
Step 3: Import your wallet
- Click the wallet icon and then along the top of the extension click ‘Import’.
- You will now be presented with a dropdown and a textfield.
- If you are using a seed phrase then make sure you choose ‘Mnemonic’ from the dropdown. Enter your 12 words, all lowercase and a single space between each word. Please double check spelling.
- If you are using a private key then select this from the dropdown and enter the key.
- Click ‘Import’ and give your wallet a nickname, password and pin code.
Step 4: Access your stake
- Visit https://staking.harmony.one/onewallet to sign in with your new One Wallet. Confirm the wallet on the popup to allow access.
- Now that your wallet is connected to the staking site you can view your existing portfolio by clicking the ‘Portfolio’ tab on the left or by clicking this link: https://staking.harmony.one/portfolio/mainnet
- Under the Portfolio page you will be able to claim your rewards and view your delegations.
- Upon claiming you will need authorise the transaction on your one wallet popup after clicking ‘claim’.
Step 5: Stake with a validator
- Click on the validator tab on the left hand side. You can now search for a validator or order by uptime, returns etc.
- Choose a validator and click on their name to view the individual validator page for more information.
- Click on the ‘Delegate’ button ( see below ) to stake. Enter the amount and confirm with the wallet when it pops up.
If the popup fails to launch please following the steps below:
- Sign out ( bottom left )
- Clear cache
- Restart Browser
- Sign in
If the above does not work then please use the following two links to force the popup to appear when its expected ( copy and paste into Chrome URL bar ):
Signing a transaction
Telegram Group Chat: https://t.me/fortuneonevalidator